ONLINE STORES ARE HERE & HERE TO STAY!
5 MAJOR ADVANTAGES WHEN USING SHIRTMASTERS ONLINE STORES
Until recently, if your school or company wanted to sell branded merchandise to its fans, students, or employees, you had to break out the good ole paper order forms and chase down the money for each order.
Thankfully, today there are several online options (Shirtmasters being our favorite ) that take away the stressful paperwork and money chasing. Here are 5 major advantages to using an online store for your next custom gear campaign.
1. All Online = No Paper
Getting rid of the paper trail is one of the biggest reasons people are transitioning all their fan gear and similar merchandise sales online. Paper forms can easily get lost and require a lot of time and attention. With everyone purchasing online, your admins can easily log in to the sales dashboard and see who ordered (and who didn’t). No need to track this info on paper anymore!
2. Online Payments = No Chasing Money
We’ve all had the responsibility of collecting money at some point in our life. Whether for fantasy football, fundraising campaigns, or class t-shirts…the frustration is still the same. You’ve got to chase down money! With online stores, everyone pays with their credit card. Finally, an end to the “I’ll bring a check on Sunday” lingo.
3. Instant Ordering = No Excess Inventory
One of the top complaints we receive from organizations wanting to transition all their gear to an online store is inventory. Traditionally, when schools or businesses order branded merchandise, they will either use a signup form or bulk order a ton of stuff and hope to sell it. With an online store, everyone can see the merchandise and buy whatever they want upfront. This usually means no leftover inventory!
4. Free To Set Up = No Cost To You
As good as all this online store sounds, you’re probably thinking that an online store will cost you a ton of money to set up. The good news is…it won’t. In fact, setting up your online store is 100% free and can take as little as 48 hours to open (depending on the time of year).
5. We Handle All The Work = No Wasted Time
They say that time is one of our most valuable commodities. It doesn’t matter how it’s saved. All that matters is saving it. Moving your next spirit wear or promotional gear sale to an online store will save you quite a bit of time. Start saving those precious seconds today!
1) You pick out a design and a few main items like shirts, hoodies & jackets. We suggest limiting the design and product options so you can drive more volume per product. A minimum of 12 per design is needed when the store has closed. This will help keep the costs down, which is helpful since you will have full control over the items’ final price.
We’ll Set It Up.
2) We create a FREE online store that houses the design & products you just selected. Once you pick your design and gear (from our catalog of options), we’ll get to work creating your custom branded team store. We can usually get your team store turned around and ready within 48 hours (depending on the time of year)!
3) The store opens. Time for you to get that link out there! Once your store is ready, it’s now up to you to make sure your custom link gets sent out to all your parents, fans, and pretty much anyone that might be interested in buying your school/team’s gear. Post your link on social media, your website, and anywhere you can think of!
4) The store closes when you want it to, then we handle the rest! Once the store is closed, your job is done! In about two weeks, you can expect a phone call or an email letting you know that your box(es) are ready to be picked up. The box(es) will have everyone’s orders individually bagged and labeled. Now you can hand them out at practice or in the office!
The Shirtmasters Mission
We are serious about our goal of creating a business that provides a quality service, puts its customers first, is conscious of the environment, and helps the local NH community.
349A Dover Road
Chichester, NH 03258
9am - 5pm (UPDATED: 06/01/2020)
8am - 4pm (UPDATED: 06/01/2020)
Saturday & Sunday: